Uptechsys is looking for a Senior React Developer with 4 plus years of experience in developing customized products for our clients and familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Uptechsys needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current existing products, services, and technologies. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, can handle pressure, is aware of deadlines, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
A. Develop Software
- Maintain and Write code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines.
- Write programs that span multiple platforms.
- Provide input on programming or development standards.
- Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
- Consult on integration issues and determine the best integration approach
B. Maintain Software
- Reviews the code of other developers.
- Analyze existing programs and modify the application code to create enhancements of the product.
- Identify system requirements and recommend issues and alternatives for change. Able to report missing elements and explain the impacts on subsystems.
- Recommend changes in development maintenance and system standards.
C. Build Technical Documentation
- Write detailed design documentation for subsystems and identify integration points.
- Perform unit testing and complex debugging.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience in developing large-scale, highly available, complex front-end development using React.js.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience to write detailed design documentation, and functional specifications for application development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (preferably Scrum).
- Experience with data modeling, relational databases, data structures, design, and query language.
- Understanding of web services (REST & SOAP).
- Understanding of Nodejs around building CLI tools and building HTTP services in GraphQL or rest (Hapi, apollo), server-side.